Online Course -Happy Hormones
What Is The Happy Hormones Program?
The Happy Hormones Program is a 6 week informational course. Every week a new lesson is released which includes a video presentation where Dr. Kristy gives you advice on various topics, such as how to diagnose your own hormonal imbalances, healthy nutrition for optimal hormones as well as the FAQs of bio-identical hormones.
During each lesson you will also receive informative handouts, self-tests, questionnaires and homework assignments to enhance your personal experience and involvement.
You can do everything at home in front of your computer and at your own pace. With the guidance of Dr. Kristy you will have everything you need to achieve your optimal hormone health!
Why Do You Want Optimal Hormones?
Are you looking to lose weight? Increase your energy and mood? Eliminate menopause symptoms? If so, the Happy Hormones program is perfect for you.
Hormones influence every single process in our bodies. They regulate your heart rate, blood pressure and breathing. They make women women and men men. Hormones build bone, lubricate joints and maintain muscle mass. They govern your growth, weight, temperature and energy. They regulate fertility, the menstrual cycle and allow for pregnancy and birth to occur. Hormones fight stress and anxiety, relieve depression and maintain your memories. So, they are crucial for almost every process in our bodies. Without them you will age quickly, on the inside and out
Do You Recognize These Symptoms?
As a Naturopathic Doctor, I have many clients coming to me with questions like:
- Why can’t I lose weight even when I’m eating healthy and exercising everyday?
- Since menopause I’m having difficulty sleeping. Is there something I can do?
- Why is my energy so low when my Doctor says I’m fine?
- I have terrible mood swings. Is this because of my hormones?
- My memory is getting worse. Is there something that can help with this?
- I don’t feel like having sexual intercourse anymore? Why is this? Is there something I can do to increase my libido?
- Why am I so tired in the morning? I can barely drag myself out of bed.
The answer to these questions is Hormone Imbalances. Complaints ranging from insomnia, depression, lack of energy and hair loss to hypothyroidism, breast cancer, infertility and weight gain have all influenced by hormones and are greatly benefited by hormonal balancing.
Learn More about the Happy Hormones Program and get started now on your new, healthy, younger life!