San Francisco Bioidentical Hormones Program
Many people resign themselves to living with the symptoms caused by hormonal imbalances, accepting them as an unchangeable component of the aging process. However, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) offers a solution by maintaining optimum hormones levels to promote an improved quality of life through the prevention of many degenerative illnesses commonly associated with aging.
Goal of Bioidentical Hormones
The goal in BHRT is to replace the most important hormones in our bodies to levels that would be expected in a healthy young adult, before most people develop chronic illnesses. BHRT is a natural way to replace diminishing hormone levels that occur as we age and help relieve the symptoms of PMS, adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism, infertility, fibrocystic breasts and uterine fibroids in younger adults.
Replacing depleted hormone levels through BHRT can safely and significantly reduce symptoms of menopause and much more. Bioidentical hormones exactly match the hormones our body naturally produces and thus will mimic our natural hormones in the very same way.
Benefits of the San Francisco Bioidentical Hormones Program
Research is constantly emerging that shows bioidentical hormones help to:
- Reduce hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness and thinning
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Maintain greater muscle mass and strength
- Protect against heart attacks and strokes
- Improve blood cholesterol levels
- Reduce the risks of uterine and breast cancer
- Reduce the risk of depression
- Improve sleep, mood, concentration, and memory
- Prevent senility and Alzheimer’s disease
- Enhance libido/sex drive